jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

Crystal Castles in Maquinaria 2011

Hi everyone!!!
today I'm commenting about a concert of one of my favorite bands!!
the name is Crystal Castles. Crystal Castles is a Canadian electronic experimental band formed in 2004 in Toronto consisting of producer Ethan Kath and vocalist Alice Glass. The duo is known for their chaotic live shows and lo-fi melancholic homemade productions. They released many limited vinyl EPs between 2006 and 2007.
I could discover this group across the social networks (in a forum of electronic music) in the 2007; then I follow every video and disc that they announced. I really wish to see them in a live concert, but but it was difficult that they were coming to Chile to the being a band from Canada. Years after the page of a Blondie discotheque in on his web page they announced the live concert of CC in Chile (2010), I can't believe it was really filled with enthusiasm; the problem is that I could not go for personal motives and I was feeling really sad and in this minute I imagined that indeed nevermore to seeing them in life.
The some year later, checking the bands that might be in the "Maquinaria festival"(2011) I saw that again permission CC and indeed that this time i buy the ticket they were in Internet. The wait to enter this day was eternal, but, as soon as between and I could see the concert through, was an unforgettable experience. The music that does this duo does of that truth my body tremble and it fills it with energy. Now they came this year to the Lollapalooza (2013) not great and whenever they extract new songs, his style is advancing and Growing. I wait to be able to see them soon in another concert (and I expect to have the money hahaha!) thanks everyone to read my post about one of my favorite bands!



Crystal Castles - Crimewave 

 
Crystal Castles - Lovers Who Uncover
Crystal Castles - Maquinaria 2011



1 comentario:

  1. I only heard one of their albums and I thought it was over produced. I'll have to take another listen.

    ResponderEliminar