miércoles, 8 de mayo de 2013

Vacation in Cartagena

Hi! I’m going to talk about this beach called Cartagena because I was invited by my girlfriend’s relatives for our vacation. This beach is located in the province of San Antonio, Valparaíso. My girlfriend goes almost every summer, but this was one of the few times I go there, but this time was special. She was already in Cartagena when I was invited, so we met in San Antonio with her family. We went to walk along the fairs where she likes to buy presents to her family, and then with her parents and sisters we went to have launch at a sea food restaurant. We had a really good time eating there; we laughed, talked and enjoyed a lot the time we spent there. It was very nice. After that, we walk along San Antonio, watched the sea wolfs, seagulls and the ships that were arriving to the port. Then we went to Cartagena, where we met with others relatives of her, and in that time we walked along the sand, watched the sea and what it surprised me the most was the “Wave-Breaker” (rompe olas). It’s a way long big wall that separates the hill from the high rocks and big waves. So, the attracting thing about this wave-breaker, is that everytime a wave hits the wall, the water crashes so hard that all the people standing there gets all wet but not accidentally, but because they want to get wet. So it’s really funny, especially when the wave it’s quite big. Late at night, we made a barbecue, with a lot of meat, wine and some oysters with cheese; those are so yummy we ate a lot. So we had a really nice time but at the next day it was time to say goodbye and go back to Santiago. Even if it was just one day and a half, I spend an awesome time with my girlfriend and her family, I got to know them better and they got to know me better. So that would be it, I hope you enjoyed reading this because It was a short but great vacation I had. Thanks for reading



Cartagena breakwater



My girlfriend on the beach ♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario