jueves, 25 de abril de 2013

Good morning people!


 Today a show this photo; is taken in March of 2012, for the "secret birthday custom party" of a good friend.
Well he knows about the party, but not the customs and ornaments in the party (we maid a mask and an outfit for him). In the photo we appear (from left to right) a friend and me, ours costumes represent a star sign horoscope. My friend is Leo and I Sagittarius.
We made the masks an accessory, the outfits only buy the vest and gloves of the same colours because we are the Chaperone of the birthday boy.
I am using a cane because I'm having a traffic accident. (I am better now).
Is was a really good party and my friend enjoys it a lot!
I like this photo because is a really good memory and I love the mask we made (I put my this mask in my room as adornment) also they made (Leo and me) a mask for the girlfriend of the birthday boy!! The masks of both remained very pretty. Also I did a mask of cat for my girlfriend and really she was very beautiful and cute!
I expect to be able to have soon again a party as this one!!!!

1 comentario:

  1. I liked the idea of a secret party and I loved the costume and the accessories! I wish I could have a party like yours.
    The cane makes you look very gentleman c:

    ResponderEliminar