sábado, 20 de abril de 2013

My life with Youtube



Hi!, My name is Miguel I’m 23 years old
I am someone who spends almost every day on internet, especially Youtube.
I like video games and music, so I see videos of the bands I like and especially in live concerts.
I also watch video games videos, as I have no money to buy expensive games or sometimes to know what is a game about, I see some channels on Youtube where boys and girls record them showing how they play some game, there are many people who do this (both in Chile and around the world) I usually like to watch and listen to these videos when I have to stay late for some work shop for college. Some videos are fun as well as others with incredible graphics or music.
Sometimes even inspires me for some work.
Some of the channels that are more visited are PewDiePie, Vardoc1, ChaoticMonki and Xodaaaa.
The guests left to see some of these channels if they laugh or want to distract a little daily stress.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario