sábado, 20 de abril de 2013

My big ambition!


Hello to all!
Well now that I have to talk about my future ambitions truth is that I have too many!
For example, I’d love to live in an apartment where we’d peacefully live together or go to a cruise trip for two years to travel around the world because she loves nature.
Although I have always had an ambition in particular that it is to travel to the Ghibli Studios Museum (an agency that performs animation film in great detail and the stories are great) is located in the province of Mitaka, Japan.
This is a site where you can see many of the creations and worlds created by the director Hayao Miyazaki (founder and director of studio ghibli) this man always had a vision of the world as a magical place to be rediscovered, so through their wonderful staff and incredible movies manages they get to create the most incredible and unforgettable stories!
The museum itself is from a movie theater (where the study exhibit films and documentaries), permanent and special exhibitions, living cat-bus (one of the characters of  the movie My Neighbor Totoro), upper terrace opposite robot sized 'The Castle in the Sky' (another Ghibli films), the museum curator, Shop "Mamma Aiuto" and a coffee shop called "Straw Hat"

I really hope one day to meet this ambition of mine, as I feel a genuine admirer of this director and this study.










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario