sábado, 20 de abril de 2013

My neighbor Rusio


Hi people!
Well today I will talk about a new friend of mine who is called Rusio. It's a cat in my neighborhood that I got a couple of months ago while painting my house, that time he stayed with me until I finished painting and gave him as a prize a cup of cat food (I already have a cat in my house ). We called him Rusio because his hair is blonde, also his eyes are a very cute light blue color. He loves to ask you to pet him and giving him food every morning and evenings, the truth is that it I've get attached to this cat because he looks a lot like a cat i used to have but it died one year ago.
Rusio is one of those cats that likes attention and explore around the neighborhood to see if someone gives him food and love, there was a time I saw him climbing the fence of my house to see if he could come to order food.
I tried to enter him in my house several times, but my cat would not let him stay, so i hope they can get along before winter begins.
So recently I heard this cat was from a neighbor who is 3 houses from mine, but apparently she has Alzheimer and menopause so she doesn't remember to feed her pets.
Well, for me, it is a very interesting topic, I've always loved animals and this particular cat earned the honor of being in my blog!



This photo shows Rusio with my girlfriend (sleeping)

2 comentarios:

  1. What a lovely cat! I hope I had one too.
    By the way, nice backgroud of Totoro c:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. He looks well fed for a cat whose owner forgets to feed him. I wonder how many other people in the neighbourhood give him food??? In that picture your girlfiend looks like Sophie Ellis Bexter. I agree with Wai Yan, nice Toroto:)

    ResponderEliminar