martes, 23 de julio de 2013

London Webquest! - KEW Royal Btanic Gardens

Hi people!!!
When it looks on the web pages i found one that I am called myself really the attention, since always I have liked the nature and spaces opened (though also I love the museums and silent spaces) the page was that of KEW Royal Botanic Gardens; it corresponds to one of the important mas gardens of Londres, visits can be done to different hourly, it has coffe shop, a place of ceremonies (I suppose that it must be for marriages and sew this way), also it possesses places to relax and a gift shop.
Not only it is a botanical garden, also it is a natural reservation of species of the flora on the verge of extinction and at the same time studies are generated it brings over of these. I hope that when he travels to londres it manages to go to this wonderful place!

Palm House Parterre summer display


Houseleeks in the Alpine House








Vibrant fuchsias in the Temperate House

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario