martes, 23 de julio de 2013

My blog experience

Today he will speak to them on my experiencie of this semester in the Englishman's class, but especially of the experience of having an Englishman's blog; Enjoy!!

-Did you enjoy wring an English blog? Why, Why not?:
I love the experience to write on a blog because y a good excercice for all
-Which was you favourite post? Why?
My favorite post was that "a piece of art" of Fran Riquelme, since also I think that it is one of the works of art mas wonderful and mysterious of all, always I have wanted to visit the Terracotta Warriors, it is incredible as the beings humans they can create this type of marvels.
-Which was your least favourite post? Why?
Well i don´t have a least favorite post because all the post on the blogs They have been really interesting of a form or other one.
-Whose blog did you enjoy reading? Why?
I really enjoy reading the Simon´s Blog because they have a really good stories and his form of education across example of his blog they have taught me to be able be able write very much also like certain phrases or as writing in certain particular situations.
-Who has the most attractive blog?
Form me the Most attractive Blog was a Wai Yan´s blog; Indeed that to read his blog is really interesting and I adore his way of writing, it is very meticulous and always it puts images to describe better his post (it always it is grateful) the blog of her deserves 5 stars! ★★★★★
-Do you think the blog was a good language learning tool?Why, Why not?
I think this a excelent tool for the students and i love this system of education!! Really a part of my there are going to surprise these classes and the people of her, but indeed that there is sifdo a very good experience!

1 comentario:

  1. Oh, thank you for your 5 stars! My blog and I feel very commended by your words C: (Hahaha~...)

    ResponderEliminar