martes, 23 de julio de 2013

Someone I Would Like to Meet

Hello to all!!
Today he will speak to them about someone whom always I have wanted to know (though not pus to do it, for that this died) I refer to the Master Leonardo Da Vinci, he is one of the men whom I have admired since I saw his works in a museum for a walk of the college, he will never forget this day since indeed I felt that all the works that towards for very different or abstract, they had a connection and a soul in them. If it could re-live through it, probably he would not speak very much with, simply he would ask him to leave myself to be his assistant this way to know mas about him and we would communicate across what our hands should make. Though it is impossible to bring it of return to the life, always it will be an example to continuing for my in every sense, but especially I teach myself not to give up though the whole world a madman of auction creates you for trying to do what some of them only dream.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario