martes, 23 de julio de 2013

A piece of Art - La Petite Danseuse de Quatorze Ans

Hi everyone!!!
Today I must tell them it brings over of a piece of art; I was thinking it and one came at the head of immediately a sculpture that I knew across a very old magazine of my grandmother, the sculpture is called "La Petite Danseuse de Quatorze Ans" , is a sculpture created in 1881 by Edgar Degas who represents a young woman student of dance called Marie Van Goethem. The sculpture was done originally in wax and emptied in bronze to sorrow in 1922. In spite of being experiencing a new summit in that moment, the wax was a selection of slightly common material for the epoch; besides this, the sculpture is dressed in a skirt of cotton and a tape for the hair and rests on a base of wood.
When I saw the work for the first time when tape-worm 9 years and still has me recorded in my head, and until today it continues being one of my favorite works, probably what owner of this work is the form with the one that was realized or probably the naturalness of the position with the expression of the girl. At the same time it delights me that it is not perfect and is alike mas the reality (I knew the work in person the year 2004 and could see that tape-worm many natural blemishes of the human beings) and even at present whenever I see some article or image of this work I estimate something different and only.
Thanks to all for having read this!











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario