martes, 23 de julio de 2013

Museo de Arte - El Tigre, Argentina.

Hello to all!
Today he will speak to them about one of my favorite buildings (that I know in person). Though might not say which is my more favorite building, since I believe that he would be thinking it per weeks; Always he will remember one of them since he is one of the most beautiful building who has seen. I say to the Museum of the Art that he is to the shores of there laughed " The tiger " in Argentina. I travel generally for beech every 2 years since I adore this country and try always to go to different places, but, when we raise ourselves in a boat across he never laughed imagine that I would meet this type of architecture in a place like that, it is as if a part of the time had frozen and it has remained like that forever. This beautiful building this one opened though it is possible to come only in throws the public apparently, the price of the entry is accessible enough and one can do Picnic in the parks that surround the museum; inside there is all kinds of works and styles (they do even fashion runway in him) the sight from his giant balcony is wonderful and only there is a couple of sectors to which it is not possible to go, the truth is that I love the architecture mas traditional for his captivation and his sensitivity (at least this it is my personal appraisal). I hope that if they travel algun day to Argentine they could know this beautiful building!















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario