martes, 23 de julio de 2013

schools kill creativity - Ken Robinson

Hi everyone!!

well i see this video and i feel so conected, because all mi life a think this sistem of aducation created only products for de goberment.
In the school i see how the teachers were not straining for seeing the capacities of every student, but, only it was important for them if you you were extracting good notes and it really was frustrating me.
I never been ggod on maths buts im really good for another classes as art plastic, philosophy or language, but the teacher said " these matters are not important for the life ".
I agree with his opinion because they see the reality of the society. The world need more creativity in all of matters, not only maths or science.
I study a career that in this country is seen like " only to draw or to do tables " but nonetheless across my achievements and my mistakes it will demonstrate that it is mas that it.

The Hidden Meanings in Kids' Movies: Colin Stokes at TEDxBeaconStreet

 

This one is one of my favoritevideos because of the content of the chat and in addition to be one of the topics from which always I defend, the "male chauvinism" (machismo) treats itself about since the world of the cinema abraca almost in 100 % and tries to happen on all, Colin Syokes defends the idea that I he shares, which is " men and women can be employed at equipment and both be leaders " I recommend them to each of you and hope that they give me his opinions For The video it has subtitles if it impedes him to someone understanding some phrases.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario